Saturday, October 18, 2008

Rachel Hurd Wood

In London, England, Rachel Clare Hurd-Wood was born on August 17, 1990—, to Philip and Sarah Hurd-Wood. She has a younger brother, Patrick, who appeared with her in Peter Pan (2003). She enjoys rap and hiphop music, as well as ice skating and art.[1] She also loves dolphins so much that she has dreamt of becoming a Marine Biologist. Recently, she became interested in working with children who have special needs. Rachel currently resides in a Victorian cottage at the edge of a forest in Godalming, Surrey, England, along with her parents, brother, and her two gerbil pets: Romulus and Remus.

“When I was younger, I wanted to work with dolphins and be a marine biologist. But then around two years ago, I just decided that that wasn't really the thing for me, because you have to be really good at science and stuff, and I'm not. I know the job I want to do now, but it's more a psychology-based course.” Rachel Hurd-Wood.

Source Wikipedia Rachel Hurd-Wood





The Nile -Australia's Largest Online Bookstore

No comments: